Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SELF EVALUATION

Attainment: 2, I feel i can definetly work harder in lessons, as well as at home; However I do feel i definetly understand what I am studying within lesson, and feel I am able to contribute confidently as a result.

Effort: 2, As I said I feel I could definelty work harder, however make an effort to understand and complete the task given.

Punctuality: 3, although I am always in lesson, sometimes I attend late.

Submission and quality of homework: 3, Lately I feel I havent completed work to the highest standard, and feel I could work harder.

Ability to work independently:1, I am definetly capable of working on my own, however do realise that I get distracted, but I have work continuously upon my independent study.

Quality of writing: 2, Although I know I have poor expression, I do write using media literate

terms etc.

Organisation of Media folder:1, My media folder is extremely organised, and contains all hand outs, written work, and past essays.

Oral contributions in class:2, I do contribute in class when I feel necessary, however know I contribute more regularly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home